Monday, October 6, 2008

Two in one day.....who'd have thunk it?

Just a quick blurb. If you haven't checked out Ali Edwards' blog lately, you really should. Ali (whom I had the extreme pleasure of meeting at CHA-Chicago in July) is documenting her/and her family's daily life in pictures and words. http://aliedwards.typepad.com/

First off, I never realized until I read Ali's own notes how busy life is (especially hers!) but I also realized that documenting/realizing those everyday seemingly normal ho-hum moments are what makes us who we are. I am going to really try to post more of my everyday life (no matter how boring and mundane it is...It's still important!) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the idea and seeing as how tomorrow is my day off...it's a perfect opportunity! (Just realized that I do love "..." I seem to use them a LOT! According to BB, I also use the phrase "By the way" a LOT. Now he's given me a complex about it and I notice it everytime I use it. He even has MM bringing it to my attention! LOL! (I also really love "!" which seem to litter my posts. It's just because I'm so exciting. LOL!)

Have a great evening!

No comments: