Monday, October 6, 2008

Good Lord! Ya'll forgot about me?

Geez! It's been since the last of August since I've updated? Oh my goodness, where has the time gone?

I've been working really really hard on the Scrapbook Factory online store site (www.scrapbookfactorystore.com ). FINALLY, Scrapbook Factory kits are online and available for sale all over the United States. I've been working like a little bee along with BL to get the site up and running, so please check it out ya'll. Let me know what you think of our little piece of online shopping heaven.

Sooo, what's been happening lately with me and mine? Nothing much and a lot...if that makes sense. Mini-Me is enjoying being knee-deep in Scouts. She went to camp a few weekends ago. Momma was in bad shape, I was up until 4:30am because the house just isn't the same without her. It was too darn quiet, even though BBC's snores rival breaking the sound barrier!

I've been so busy, I haven't even gotten a chance to mow my grass regularly (and ya'll know how much I love to do that!) I've only been cutting it twice a week instead of three times a week....LOL, just kidding!

Mini-Me will be celebrating her 10th Birthday soon. I can't believe my baby will be 10! It doesn't seem possible. Of course, we're having the usual "sleepover" for the birthday girl....ugh, up all night with those wild little girls! LOL, even though I dread it...it's great fun for MM.

I've very very excited because my mom and aunt are planning to visit during October for a week. I haven't seen mom since Easter and before I moved, I saw her every day...sometimes more than once a day! I miss her something terrible and can't wait to see her again.

Anywho, sorry for the lack of posts lately! Hopefully, I'm back on track with updating my blog!

No comments: