Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sittin on my tail! (and lovin' every minute of it!)

I'd love to say that I'm sooo busy right now and have all kind of projects that I have completed today....Nope! Can't say that at all. Let's see, I slept late....I got up, showered and beautified...took the dog to the groomer...spent lottsa money at WallyWorld...bought Season 2 of NCIS and proceeded to come straight home, pop a disc into the player and plopped my buttooski down on the couch! Man oh man, I love being lazy (and I'm so good at it!) *gigglesnort*

I think it's just too darn hot to be outside doing what I need to do...mulch and weed! (Ugh...even typing it isn't fun!)

On a fun note, I got the new Storybook Cricut cartridge and it is soooo pretty! *grins* Also, the new "Graphically Speaking" cartridge that I thought was going to be "ehh" is to die for!!! It's like the Paper Doll cartridge, only a 1/4 of the stuff is shown on the back of the box....what it doesn't show on the box (after looking in the book) is AMAZING!!!

Kay, back to my NCIS marathon (I just LOVE Tony Denozo! aka Michael Weatherly....hubba, hubba!) LOL!

No comments: