Sunday, July 20, 2008

ARRRGHHH!



Okay! I know it's been a while since I posted, but GEEZ! *Sigh* Yahoo unfortunately deleted my account due to lack of use (I'm guessing) and since I can't remember my password or username.....I had to create a new blog! (Hey, KB at least I'm blogging, so get offa my back! LOL!)




Anyway, I just got back from CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) yesterday and OMG!OMG!OMG! am I pumped for all of the new products I got to see! I was like a fat kid on cake (no offense meant to any obese children, it's just a redneck saying!) Needless to say, it was like Christmas! Not to mention, that *does a wild squeal and jumps around like an idiot!* I got my picture made with Ali Edwards (of Creating Keepsakes magazine!). She was sooo nice and so funny! It was the highlight of a wonderful trip! See I even have proof.....*points to the picture!*


I have been working on some projects though (not just blowing off work to go loaf and look at new scrapbooking projects! See....

By the way, the cute little stinker in the picture is my adorable neice, Hannah. Isn't she just darlin? Anyway, this project was created using Kaisercraft's (LOVE 'EM, LOVE 'EM!) Lace-up book and the Esperence paper line (Summer Breeze and Sand Dune, respectively). I think it turned out sooo cute!
Sorry for the email to update people on the new blog....just hate that I lost all those words of wisdom I posted before! (cue the SNORT!)

No comments: