Tuesday, December 16, 2008

*sniffle, sniffle, cough, cough*

URGHH! I hate being sick! Bob started off with a sniffle a couple days ago and it hit me Sunday night. I, on the other hand, have a nasty chest cold and one heck of a raspy voice, along with a lovely fever, aches and chills. Again, I say...I really dispise being sick.

On a happier note, only 2 days until we go home for the holidays! (YIPEE!) I'm so excited. My mom and I do "mega-shopping" when I go home. In other words, we're great procrastinators and we wait until the last minute before we run around like crazy for a few days! *grins* It's a great time.

I have been creating though. In my family, we have a tradition of getting a "special ornament" every year to hang on the tree. My mom started it with me and my brother when I was around 8 or 9 and we still do it today. I got the idea to create a mini-book documenting some of these ornaments and their history. (I'm not done only half way, but I'm posting pictures none the less.) Hope everyone is having a happy holiday season thus far.


4 comments:

Veronica said...

Amy, book is GREAT! What a way to preserve a Memory! 1 word for you: Mucinex DM. It is great and it'll clear your head and chest so you can go shopping!! Hope you feel better REAL soon!

Kathy said...

OOOOOOOOH! PHEWY! On the raspy voice and being sick! I sure hope you feel better soon! Especially, for the big trip!

I love how your book is turning out! Only problem is that I want to see bigger pictures of it! How come it won't let us click on the pictures to make them larger?

I can't wait to see the rest!

Amy Jo said...

Kathy,

I dunno why it won't I loaded these pictures exactly like I did before ad you can get a larger pic of some of them? *scratches my head* I can't figure it out.....any help?

kelliebean said...

Yucky-yuck. You've got a busy week (or so) coming up - I hope you feel better soon!

OMGosh, I love your ornament book! What a fantastic way to preserve the stories behind your ornaments - oh, I may have to steal/borrow this one! ;)