Sunday, November 23, 2008

My new obsession.....

(I know, two in one day again....I either have to be 'under the weather' or the world is not turning!) Had to share my latest obsession, Scenic Route Paper Co! (http://www.scenicroutepaper.com) Seriously, I saw them present at CHA-Chicago this summer and I thought....hmmm, nice paper. Then, I got some samples of the Sonoma line and was like *SQUEAL!!!!* Sooo, I've proceeded to buy each and every paper that we have at the store and covet for the entire....ENTIRE LINE! (I know I shouldn't covet...but it's sooo pretty!)

(Does the preceeding schpeel have anything to do with anything....nope, just had to share my paper lust....LOL!)

Blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You're back (but then I'm one to talk...)! I love Scenic Route, too - yummy stuff!

You mentioned Mo likes chicken nuggets. So does my C, and ironically enough, she started eating them when the dino-shaped variety came out! (?!) Crazy kids!

Hope your knee gets to feelin better and that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Unknown said...

I think we all have paper lines that we "covet" LOL!

Shoot! Who am I kidding! I tend to "covet" everything! LOL!