Monday, March 9, 2009

I got a new Play Pretty!!!!

I know it's been a while...just seems like there aren't enough hours in the day for me lately. LOL! Been busy making page kits for the CKC show in April...sooo, needless to say I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

But, I wanted to tell ya'll about how great that man of mine is. Yesterday, he was making a trip to his favorite place (Home Depot) and he asked me "Do you need anything while I'm out?" Jokingly, I said "Yeah, get me a new laptop". (The laptop I had was at least 10 years old and was in a death spiral to go kaput!)

I went about my business and that man o' mine came in with a brand spankin new laptop (much nicer than I would've picked out myself). Needless to say, much hugging, squealing and kissing ensued. Isn't he something??? *Sighs*

Now, I promise to update more regularly (see Sha-na-na...I listened!)

Hugs to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lucky girl, you! Have fun with your new toy! :)

Shannon said...

Yeah! I didn't think you would update but checked just in case and you did.

Have fun with your new toy.