Friday, January 16, 2009

The "Bean" posted about the random-ness of it all today, and I agree with that. But, Vee and Bean both had something really neato on their blogs that I bloglifted from them. Looks pretty cool.... and can be found here.

ffi

1. Enough with the near zero weather I want SPRING!

2. Lucky Charms vs. Fruity Pebbles causes me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving avacado :).

4. My lovely daughter who doesn't think before she speaks makes me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to Ireland (*Sighs* someday) next week.

6. My Hannah Banana has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being a slug in my jammies, tomorrow my plans include staying in the same jammies and scrapbooking and Sunday, I want to stay in the same jammies, but that would be kinda gross...wouldn't it?

Now, wasn't that fun! *hee-hee* I just love things like that. Personally, I'm looking forward to a weekend that has NO AGENDA, which I find to be such a rarity and is always welcome...especially when the temperature is hovering between 0-20 degrees! Can you say...BRRRRRR! Methinks I will be spending quite a bit of time at the 'ol scrap space this weekend with a roaring fire in the fireplace.

I'm reading an excellent book that I'm going to share. It's called "Moments of Clarity" by Christopher Kennedy Lawford and you can read excerpts here. It's a book of stories by people of all different walks of life from the average Joe you see on the street, to celebrities that I know you're sure to recognize. These people all share their stories of addiction, their "moment of clarity" and happily their recovery. It's heartbreaking yet heartwarming. If you know anyone suffering from addiction, or even someone in recovery from addiction...I highly suggest this book!

I'll post pictures if I actually get any pages/projects done this weekend. May you all have a great and happy beginning to the weekend!

2 comments:

Terri said...

I love pajama days. But you're right, three days would be a bit much! Ireland is one of my top fantasy places to go too. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so it was almost 80 degrees here today and we've got plenty of avocado everywhere...I'm telling you, this is THE place to be in January!

*party at Bean's house!* ;)